CosmoCaribbean has joined together with VirginDerm to have a bigger and more inclusive cosmetic dermatology meeting in February 2020.
Please check this site for the updated information.
Planned Venue is St. Regis Bahia Puerto Rico, completely renovated resort in 2019, fully renovated after Hurricane Maria.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Video Highlights of the Meeting
About The Meeting
Join us in the Caribbean February 2019 for the 3rd Annual VirginDerm19 Program. This CME-certified advanced educational program will be delivered by the foremost leaders in minimally invasive aesthetics and will continue the aesthetic tradition established during the first meeting. Up to 12 CME hours are available.
Enjoy rich experiences for networking, information sharing and discussion across minimally-invasive aesthetics including facial enhancement, neck and hand rejuvenation, light and energy-based procedures, skin care and anti-aging strategies.
Who Should Attend?
This activity is intended and designed to educate physicians in the CORE aesthetic specialties: dermatology, plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, and Extenders who assist in their practice.
While there are no specific prerequisites for this meeting, physicians with mid-level aesthetic experience or above will gain the most benefit from attending.
- Perform an aesthetic analysis of the face and neck to identify potential facial rejuvenation strategies that may improve appearance in accordance with the patient’s individual treatment goals.
- Identify new or improved injection techniques that have demonstrated safe and satisfactory patient outcomes for facial enhancement and/or rejuvenation and how to implement these in your practice.
- Implement strategies to minimize and manage adverse events of facial and other area injectables including bruising, infection/biofilms, and lumps/bumps.
- Identify minimally invasive suture options that can be used alone or in combination with facial injectables and/or skin tightening technology that have demonstrated safe and satisfactory patient outcomes for facial enhancement and/or rejuvenation.
- Compare and contrast the technical characteristics of the multitude of minimally-invasive light and energy based technologies that are available for improving skin tone and textures on the face and neck.
- Review minimally-invasive technology currently available for reducing body fat and discuss how to incorporate these into your practice.
- Describe the role of cosmeceuticals in maintaining and augmenting anti-aging treatments